If you are having problems with your order maybe we can help. We have listed some common things that could cause them. Please, read below. If you would still like to talk to us about it call us at:
- Phone: 419-433-9057
- Toll Free: 800-772-2453
- Paypal problems
- Note Paypal orders: If you have your Popup Blocker on PayPal will not be able to open & that prevents the completion of the order. Please turn off your Popup Blocker before you continue. In the event you are not sent directly to PayPal go to www.paypal.com and send monies to email@example.com
- use firstname.lastname@example.org
- To change quantity: Enter the proper number you require and click OK.
- To remove an item: Click the Delete button to the right of the item you would like to delete.
- Credit card problems - check the following.
- Name is as reads on card.
- Check your number carefully.
- Expiration is not only correct but current.
- Enter correct CSC number from back of card. Card Security Code (CSC) is a 3- or 4-digit number printed in the signature field on the back of your credit card. On some cards, the credit card number, or part of it, appears before the CSC. The number appears only on the card itself not on your receipts or statements.
- The billing address should match the address your credit card company has for your billing address.
When you are placing an order you will recieve TWO seperate confirmation emails.
- First confirmation email is from our data base to show you the items you are placing an order for. Example #1 below.
- This means if you start an order 2 times with different items both times you will get one of these emails.
- BUT if you do not finish with credit card or Paypal information you will not have transfered any money and not actually bought those items.
- Second confirmation email is the actual confirmation that the transaction has been processed with your credit card or paypal account and money has been transfered. Only then have you offically purchased the items. Example #2 below.